Thursday, January 26, 2012

Locks and Locking

So I didn't get a chance to go the temple yet and take any pictures! Which makes me sad because I wanted to see the decorations this year.  I was reminiscing about last year and trying to think about how to make this year even better.  One thing for sure is that I am finally done with school! YAY!  I got a letter in the mail today and soon my Bachelor's certificate will be here!  I know my mom would be proud of me.  She believed in me and told me that I can finish.  Now the adventure begins and I search for a career or I go back to school; which means to spend more money that I DON'T have... =[
Anyways, I've been thinking about changing my hair color since I already cut it last year in September.  I went to the Ultimate Woman's Expo in Los Angeles.  It was so much fun!  There were a lot of vendors; so that meant FREE food, make overs, drinks, tons and tons for vital information, and hair cuts.  I wanted something different since my hair hasn't changed much since I was like 15.  The haircuts were provided by Toni and Guy students.  I decided to chop off 16 inches and donate it to Locks of Love.  I wasn't the only one who donated, my oldest sister cut off 12 inches of her hair.  My haircut alone took about 2 hours because I have ALOT of hair.  The girl who cut my hair was great.  She did a really good job, she even impressed herself and her boss.  Since I let her cut my hair and she said I was a good sport for donating my lock she gave me a haircare product by TIGI called Catwalk from their volume collection Your Highness.  Even though it's in their volume collection (something I don't need) this is a weightless shine spray.  It works great and gives my hair this natural shine without my hair feeling greasy and icky.  SOOOO... any suggestions on hair colors?


I entered a contest a while back on Misadventures with Andi's blog.  She blogs about her travels, food, and other fun stuff.  She has postings of these amazing pictures of food that makes me so hungry.  The sponsor for the giveaway was Theresa Pulido, the owner of the Color Crazy. Color Crazy is a line of beautiful locker hooking books, materials and project kits.  Misadventures with Andi was hosting a contest to win an autographed copy of Color Crazy's new “Locking Loops” book and ANY KIT from her store!  I chose the Workshop Kits--Holiday Candy Coasters--Qty 12 / Multi--4 of each color / 12.  I didn't open it yet, but I am excited to have some fun with this.

It has been a long week because of Chinese New Years and other things that has been going on I will post more interesting things when I get the chance.  ENJOY the rest of the week! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment