Friday, January 20, 2012

Freebies and Coupons

Coupons and free stuff is great right?!/?  I love how Rite Aid used to have a number of good items on their rebate program and it was AWESOME when using them in combination with coupons!  Then there are the freebie coupons! LOVE IT!  I have been using coupons since FOREVER.  I didn't come from a family with a lot of money, so saving money or being frugal is what I learned best.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not stingy or greedy, I just know how to save and get the best out of my money (most of the time anyways).  So here are some links for coupons/freebies. Enjoy!

- Janet <3

Print or show the coupon on your mobile device in-store to redeem. Good through January 22.
“Like” their Facebook page to sign up for a free sample.
Become a fan of NeilMed Neti Pot  by clicking on the “Like” button and get access to request your FREE NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot with two packets.
Get it for Free!




From their Facebook page: ‘The new YoCrunch Pie Parfaits and Greek Parfaits with almonds have hit the shelves! Throughout the month of January we challenge you to find them at a store nearby. Just take a picture of the new YoCrunch on your grocer’s shelves, post it to our wall (BY 1/23/12 and noting the location) and we’ll send you coupons to stock your fridge and start your year with YoCrunch.’
Nursery Water will give away up to 100 bags per day while supplies last. Daily allocation runs out quickly! Inventory is reset at 12:00 PM (Noon) EST.



1 comment: