Thursday, February 16, 2012

BUSY BEE!

UGGGH! I've been such a busy bee lately.  I just recently got a job so I can keep up with my bills so yea.. MY BAD.  I was kinda bummed I didn't get to post anything about or for valentine's day.  I did however get flowers sent to my work place.  I was surprised =]  It was sweet.

NEW JOB!! So I currently work at RUCHE.  They sell vintage inspired dresses and affordable clothing.  They also teamed up with Threadsence, and they sell indie urban culture style clothing.  It's been pretty good working there.  The people who own and work there are so friendly and nice.  Its been interesting and fun working.  They have so many cute outfits that I want to buy! Anyways check out their site and I'm sure you will love it!

These are things I do on a daily basis (most of the time):
  1. Work ( I have to wake up before 7am and it takes me 1hr because of traffic which should normally take me 20 mins)
  2. 1-2 hours at the gym
  3. 1-2 hours tutoring my niece in math
  4. Cook dinner for myself and my room-mates. 
 I will try my best to keep updated with postings. I will probably post my past travels, a few outfit photos of things I have won, and more contest.  Please ENJOY! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment